Alumina ceramic is the most mature of the engineering ceramics, offering excellent electrical insulation properties together with high hardness and good wear resistance,but relatively low strength and fracture toughness.Alumina ceramic is generally white but may also be pink or ivory.The color is derived from either the sintering additives or impurities in the raw materials.
1) High hardness.
2) High heat resistance: alumina ceramic has excellentthermal stability,which means that it is widely used in areas where
resistance to high temperatures is essential.
3) Good wear resistance: alumina ceramic is the material of choice for alumina wear parts.
4) High electrical resistivity: alumina is an electrically insulating material.
5) High corrosion resistance: it is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and alkaline solutions. Good
chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.
1. who are we?
We are based in GUJARAT, India, start from 2018,sell to Northern Europe(20.00%),North America(20.00%),Domestic Market(10.00%),South America(5.00%),South Asia(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%),Central America(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%),Mid East(5.00%),Africa(5.00%),Southeast Asia(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 11-50 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Ceramic parts,Metal parts,Plastic parts,Custom parts,Upcasting parts
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
With 15+ Years of Experience JSK Industrial Supply provides businesses with custom-made industrial Ceramic, Plastic & Metal Parts.
Our team can help you to convert your idea from the concept to design, prototype, sample production, and mass production.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,DDP,Express Delivery；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,Credit Card,PayPal,Western Union;