Steel Pipe/Steel Tube Fabrication
At JSK Industrial Supply, we understand that customers frequently require pipe and tube fabrication along with their sheet metal parts or assemblies. Cutting and deburring, bending, notching, slotting, piercing, drilling, welding, or using other techniques for assemblies and powder coating is common for metal tube fabrication needs.
As for the material used, we have carbon steel tube and pipe fabrication along with aluminum tube fabrication for customers and those who need stainless steel tube fabrication. Whatever your needs are, we can handle it! We process 5 tons of tube per week making our tube capabilities among the best in India!
We can cut it, bend it, notch it and complete welded assemblies of tube products. Take advantage of CNC tube bending service as a part of its precision sheet metal fabrication business. The combination of the CNC controlled bending head, CNC feeding mechanism, and multi-tooled headstock allows bending with variable radii and the variable axis along the length of the tube.
Take advantage of CNC tube bending service as a part of its precision sheet metal fabrication business. The combination of the CNC controlled bending head, CNC feeding mechanism, and multi-tooled headstock allows bending with variable radii and the variable axis along the length of the tube.
- Combinations of variable and/or conventional radii tube bending
- Steel tube size up to 120mm OD and 6mm maximum wall thickness
- Forming tube of the square, rectangular and Round section
- Complex pieces programmed using the integrated computer systems
- Ideal for the manufacture of seating and other furniture and for guarding, automotive and yellow goods
Our typical size tube is between 3/16 inch O.D. to 3.5 inches O.D. We handle round, square & rectangular tubes. The wall thickness can range between 24 gauge to 10 gauge(0.5mm to 6mm).
Tube and pipe fabricating is the process of adding operations, such as cutting, piercing, and forming to raw tube and pipe material to meet part specifications. Once you have the length of the tube or pipe needed then we can move the material to any of the following areas for your secondary tube fabrication operations.
Equipment List for Metal Tube Fabrication
- CNC Tube Bender with 360-degree rotating mandrel
- Press Brake, Punching
- Autosport Programmable Hardware/PEM Insertion Press
- Rondo Tube or Angle Rolls
- Production Drill Press
- MIG, TIG or Robotic Welding
- Powder Coating
- Products Examples
We provide tube bending and fabrication for the following:
- Tube bending for automotive and transportation examples are grab handles.
- Handles for carts for the medical, dental and industrial
- Tube bending for exercise and fitness equipment
- Point of Purchase displays for retail and hardware store
- Construction projects