Alumina Ceramic Crucible
2.Material:Durable porcelain or ceramic
3.New shape.Good quality.Best price
4.White porcelian, which is fired in high temperature,strong and durable enough.
6.Suitable for any home ,dining roon and hotel
7.Easy to clean,Convenient and Saft storage
8.We can open the new mould according to customers’ sample or technical drawing
How to use a mortar and pestle
· Place the food in the mortar (bowl) in small quantities;
· Use some downward pressure over the food with the pestle (pounder); With hard foodstuffs, like peppercorns and even pills, move the pestle back and forth over it with some pressure until it breaks up; Turn the pestle in a circular motion around the mortar, maneuvering it back and forth with a bit of pressure over still unbroken pieces.It doesn’t take long to get used to using a mortar and pestle.
– Choose the least absorbent materials when you need purity in what you crush.
– Choose the most absorbent when you want the flavor to carry on to the next batch that you grind.
– Choose the size based on the size and quantity of the ingredients
· Porcelain is the least likely to stain and it does well with foods that contain moisture. Can be easily cleaned and is
· Ceramic is fired to a temperature where all the molecules in the clay completely fuse together thus forming a fully sealed non porous solid. The finish of the piece may be safely left matt for better grip and to aid grinding
* Injection molding
* Roll compacting
* Isostatic pressing
* Dry pressing
* Hot pressing
* Tape casting
* Slip casting
Advanced Finishing Services
* Precision grinding and lapping
* Laser machining
* Engineering design and support
* Metal brazing
* Specialized coatings
* Threaded components
* Precision motion components
* Complex cleanroom assemblies
1. who are we?
We are based in GUJARAT, India, start from 2018,sell to Northern Europe(20.00%),North America(20.00%),Domestic Market(10.00%),South America(5.00%),South Asia(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%),Central America(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%),Mid East(5.00%),Africa(5.00%),Southeast Asia(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 11-50 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Ceramic parts,Metal parts,Plastic parts,Custom parts,Upcasting parts
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
With 15+ Years of Experience JSK Industrial Supply provides businesses with custom-made industrial Ceramic, Plastic & Metal Parts.
Our team can help you to convert your idea from the concept to design, prototype, sample production, and mass production.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,DDP,Express Delivery；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,Credit Card,PayPal,Western Union;