Silicon carbide (SiC) balls
Silicon carbide (SiC) is a lightweight ceramic material with high strength properties comparable to diamond. It has excellent thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion, and is resistant to corrosion from acids. Silicon carbide is an excellent ceramic material for applications requiring good erosion and abrasive resistance. Consequently, it is useful in a variety of applications including spray nozzles, shot blast nozzles and cyclone components. We produce sintered SiC balls, reaction bonded SiC balls and recrystallized SiC balls. Our recrystallized SiC products have high purity, while our reaction bonded and sintered silicon carbide balls have high mechanical strength. Our silicon carbide balls possess good wearability, a low thermal expansion coefficient, extreme corrosion resistance, high hardness, and self-lubricating properties.
Other material ceramic balls
– Aluminium Oxide / Alumina ( 95% 96% 99% 99.5% 99.7% Al2O3 )
– Zirconium Oxide / Zirconia ( Yttria stabilized ZrO2 )
– Silicon Nitride ( Gas pressure sintered & Hot pressed Si3N4 )
– Boron Carbide ( B4C )
– Boron Nitride ( Hot pressed hexagonal BN )
– Machinable Glass Ceramic
Silicon Carbide Ball Applications
– Silicon carbide is an ideal material for sealing rings and bearings. – Silicon carbide is frequently used in semiconductor and coating industries.
– Special bearings and pumps, electric switches and sensors, medical instruments. They are used in automotive,
aviation and aerospace, naval, petroleum, chemical and electronic industry.
* Injection molding
* Roll compacting
* Isostatic pressing
* Dry pressing
* Hot pressing
* Tape casting
* Slip casting
Advanced Finishing Services
* Precision grinding and lapping
* Laser machining
* Engineering design and support
* Metal brazing
* Specialized coatings
* Threaded components
* Precision motion components
* Complex cleanroom assemblies
1. who are we?
We are based in GUJARAT, India, start from 2018,sell to Northern Europe(20.00%),North America(20.00%),Domestic Market(10.00%),South America(5.00%),South Asia(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%),Central America(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%),Mid East(5.00%),Africa(5.00%),Southeast Asia(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 11-50 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Ceramic parts,Metal parts,Plastic parts,Custom parts,Upcasting parts
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
With 15+ Years of Experience JSK Industrial Supply provides businesses with custom-made industrial Ceramic, Plastic & Metal Parts.
Our team can help you to convert your idea from the concept to design, prototype, sample production, and mass production.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,DDP,Express Delivery；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,Credit Card,PayPal,Western Union;