Alumina Ceramic Crucible
This BN crucibles is suitable to be used at melt-spinner SC.Hexagonal Boron Nitride has a microstructure similar to that of Graphite. In both materials this structure, made up of layers of tiny platelets, is responsible for excellent machinability and low-friction properties. we called hexagonal boron nitride (HBN) or white graphite.
Boron nitride can be long-term used at 1800 degrees under vacuum atmosphere. With gas protection, Boron Nitride can be used at 2100°. Boron Nitride is with high thermal shock resistance, no cracks under extreme cold & high temperature. If you take out Boron Nitride from 1000 degree furnace and colding it within short minutes. It still won’t break even repeat this test with 100 times.
1. High thermal conductivity
2. Good thermal shock resistance
3. Low thermal expansion
4. Exceptional heat resistance
5. Good chemical Inertness
6. High electrical resistance
7. High volume resistivity
8. Low dielectric constant and loss tangent
9. Excellent machinability
1. Electronic parts – heat sinks, substrates, coil forms, prototypes
2. Vacuum melting crucibles
3. CVD crucibles
4. Microcircuit packaging
5. Sputtering targets
6. High precision sealing, brazing, and metallizing fixtures
7. Microwave tubes
8. Horizontal caster break rings
9. Low friction seals
10. Plasma arc insulators
11. High temperature furnace fixtures and supports
* Injection molding
* Roll compacting
* Isostatic pressing
* Dry pressing
* Hot pressing
* Tape casting
* Slip casting
Advanced Finishing Services
* Precision grinding and lapping
* Laser machining
* Engineering design and support
* Metal brazing
* Specialized coatings
* Threaded components
* Precision motion components
* Complex cleanroom assemblies
1. who are we?
We are based in GUJARAT, India, start from 2018,sell to Northern Europe(20.00%),North America(20.00%),Domestic Market(10.00%),South America(5.00%),South Asia(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%),Central America(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%),Mid East(5.00%),Africa(5.00%),Southeast Asia(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 11-50 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Ceramic parts,Metal parts,Plastic parts,Custom parts,Upcasting parts
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
With 15+ Years of Experience JSK Industrial Supply provides businesses with custom-made industrial Ceramic, Plastic & Metal Parts.
Our team can help you to convert your idea from the concept to design, prototype, sample production, and mass production.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,DDP,Express Delivery；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,Credit Card,PayPal,Western Union;